Documents for all applicants in loan
1. Application form with one photograph each duly signed.
2. Copy of passport - which covers residence proof (in india), age proof , id proof.
3. Copy of Valid visa / Work permit.
4. Residence proof of residing country.
5. Power of attorney duly attested by Indian consulate (if issued outside India) in favour of any resident Indian. (The format is attached)
Income Documents (Only for earning applicant)
1. Last 6 months salary slip.
2. Last 3 years of Income Tax returns or Form - 16 issued by employer.
3. Copy of appointment letter from current employer.
4. Last 6 months of bank statement of salary account.
5. Last 6 months of bank statement of NRE / NRO account in India.
6. Credit report from the credit agency of the residing country.
7. Processing fee cheque from NRE / NRO account
If married, spouse as a co-applicant on loan is mandatory.